Look at this video. And be careful when crossdressing while cooking, you can have an accident. Or should I say “please don’t try this at home, because it requires special skills and expertise”. Please don’t laugh over the suffering of others. Just enjoy the video. Even a movie star like Robin Williams can have an accident. Her ( or his ) breast ( or chest ) almost get burned. Her ( or his) blouse get burned too. I feel so sorry for him ( or her). Please be more careful next time and never give up to try this again.