As you know, almost all of my recent posts used musical videos especially from Youtube. And so I like to dedicate this article especially to Youtube for the permission to let me share your videos on my blog. Thank you very much for your support.
I wanna tell you that listening to music is one of my hobbies. I like several kinds of musics . Ballad, blues, classic, country, disco, ethnic music, jazz, latin, pop, reggae, rock, techno and so on.
My music tastes can be said to evolve and change. When small, I prefer pop and rock music. But now I prefer jazz. But it doesn’t matter too much, I still like any kind of music beside jazz. So you can see and listen to various kind of music in my postings.
– Back Street Girl ( The Rolling Stones )
– I Don’t Know How To Love Him ( Yvonne Elliman )
– I Love You For Sentimental Reasons ( Linda Ronstadt )
– With Out Your Love ( Roger Daltrey )
– If I Were A Carpenter ( Willie Nelson & Sheryl Crow )
– Love In The First Degree ( Bananarama )
– More Than A Woman ( Bee Gees )
Etnic muaic :
– Gethuk ( Hudson )
– Putri Solo ( Sundari Soekotjo )
– Champagne And Wine ( Viktor Lazlo )
– Come Rain Or Come Shine ( Norah Jones )
– Teach Me Tonight ( Liza Minnelli )
– Evil Ways ( Santana )
New Wave :
– Church Of The Poison Mind ( Culture Club )
– Denis ( Blondie )
– I’m Always Touched By Your Presence Dear ( Blondie )
– Karma Chamelleon ( Culture Club )
– The War Song ( Culture Club )
– Geef mij maar nasi goreng ( Hudson )
– The Piper ( ABBA )
– Do You Really Want To Hurt Me ( Culture Club )
– In My Time Of Dying ( Led Zeppelin )
– Nobody’s Fault But Mine ( Led Zeppelin )
– Paint It Black ( The Rolling Stones )
– She’s A Rainbow ( The Rolling Stones )
– The Road To Babylon ( Manfred Mann’s Earth Band )
– Computer World ( Kraftwerk )
– Numbers ( Kraftwerk )
and many more that I don’t mention here.
Talk about the singers or groups who sing the songs, Blondie and The Rolling Stones seem to be appear more frequently than the other groups or singers. Yes of course, they are my favourites among my other favourites. Blondie with their sexy and blonde vocalist Deborah Harry. The Rolling Stones as one of the rock pioneer supergroup beside Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Grand Funk.
Classic and Blues are not exist yet in my blog. Maybe next time I can use it. Without music, I can imagine that my postings may be boring and become not interesting. Maybe you have an idea or want some requests about any certain songs that you want me to make it as a posting ?
In fact, I have a plan to expand my blog with adding menu that contains music. With music as it’s nucleus. Apart from the issue of crossdressing and belief. So if I have some articles that relates to music, but it doesn’t relate to any other categories, I can put it into musical categories. What do you think and your suggestions ?
I wanna quote some parts of lyrics of that song above “Thank you for the music”. Because I like that parts.
I’m nothing special, in fact I’m a bit of a bore
When I tell a joke, you’ve probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
cause everyone listens when I start to sing
I’m so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud
So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing
Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me